Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Snow today!






I have two quilts on going so its almost the perfect snow day. Well, except that I still have to pick up from school and if Southwest keeps flying, my snow shoveler will be gone. I should get these two quilts done today and maybe a couple of more loaded. Only six more on the list for this month. There probably won't be school tomorrow so I should get a lot done then too. I just need to figure out if Sam has guitar lessons today. The soup is slow cooking and smells good so overall a good day.
Except there won't be any walks!




2 comments:

  1. Holy Cow, Donna, that guy must be 3 feet tall at the shoulders. Long legs. I love the snow shot. The trees always look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaa Linda, she's the small one, at least a head shorter than Java.

    ReplyDelete