Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Quilting Panels


Today I have to finish this quilt for a customer. Her brother is retiring from the fire department. I always have a hard time quilting panels because I think there is a fine line you have to manage to get it quilted enough without taking away from what you are working with. I always dread doing them but then when they turn out nice I like them. The bright colors are also challenging because it feels like a child's quilt but it is for a man. So, I am trying to man up the quilting. I'll just be glad to get this one done! Tea cup quilt for his wife after this one is done. Good thing it is raining and dreary. I could easily put the quilting off for another day.
Thimbleberries Club 2009 quilt on the other machine. Plus I need to do some unsewing on a couple of other quilts and finish them up. Plus, I really need to get a QOV quilt done!
I better get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment